Mental Health Assessment (1 hour), Diagnosis, & Treatment Plan: £170
- Complete and return our Pre-assessment form before your Medical consultation.
- Face to face, Online, or Telephone consultation with Consultant Psychiatrist, and discussion of most likely Diagnosis if applicable.
- Care & Treatment Plan with specialist Treatment recommendations, including medication if needed.
- Free evidence-based mental health and wellbeing information pack.
- Initial ADHD Pre-screening to establish the suitability for the full assessment: complete online ADHD screening & Pre-assessment form.
- Face to face or Online consultation including Adult Functioning Interview (AFI) & Diagnostic Assessment (DIVA 2.0), and discussion of most likely Diagnosis.
- Initiation & stabilisation of appropriate medication for Adult ADHD over three months, if needed.
- Three monthly private controlled drug (CD) prescriptions for stimulant medication; the private medication will cost extra from your local pharmacy.
- Medical Follow-up (15 minutes) after three weeks on medication, and then two further monthly Follow-ups.
- Free evidence-based mental health and wellbeing information pack, and Adult ADHD non-medical management information leaflet.
- If your GP agrees to prescribe your Adult ADHD medication, we can provide a Comprehensive Medical Report.
- We are always happy to enter a "Shared Care Agreement" with our GP colleagues in the best interests of our patients.
- Completion of Pre-screening to establish your suitability: Mild to Moderate Alcohol Dependence only (up to a maximum of 30 units daily).
- Nominated Carer must be able to supervise your detox at home on a daily basis for up to 10 days under daily medical supervision.
- Face to face, Online, or Telephone consultation (1 hour), Diagnosis, Treatment Plan & Contract, further Medical review, and an Aftercare plan for Relapse prevention.
- Home Alcohol Detox medications prescribed by Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: you will need to locate your local pharmacy to dispense the private prescription at additional cost for your private medications. Otherwise, private detox medications can be delivered to your home by special delivery for an extra £150.
- Consultant Psychiatrist supervision, support, and advice provided throughout the detox treatment process: daily contact by phone or email if needed.
- Home Alcohol Detox is not appropriate if a previous home detox has failed, or if you have a history of seizures or severe physical or mental health problems: residential inpatient treatment would be recommended. Please contact us to discuss your treatment options today.
- anti-craving medications such as Acamprosate or Naltrexone to support maintaining abstinence for twelve months could be prescribed privately after successful alcohol detox and normal blood tests (LFTs). Disulfiram (Antabuse) is also a treatment option though only in appropriate cases.
Medical Reports, Summaries, & Letters:
Brief Medical Summary (after Mental Health Assessment): £80
- Diagnosis, Care & Treatment Plan with Specialist Treatment recommendations, including medication if needed.
Comprehensive Medical Report (after Mental Health Assessment or Adult ADHD Assessment): £160
- As above but also includes a more detailed History & Mental State Examination, which patients and professionals often find helpful and useful.
- A Shared Care Agreement with your GP can be arranged for ongoing Adult ADHD treatment with medication on the NHS.
Brief Medical Letter (after Follow-up Consultation): £40
- With Specialist Treatment recommendations.
Private Companies, Solicitors, and Independent Expert Psychiatric Reports: £170/ hour
Private Prescription for 1 Month (after Mental Health Assessment): £50 + £200
- £200 pays for the supply of high-quality Medical Cannabis oil directly from the pharmaceutical company and its home delivery.
- Some patients may be suitable research candidates for Project Twenty21; if you meet the eligibility criteria and consent to being a research subject, the monthly cost would be significantly discounted; you would need to complete brief baseline questionnaires, and then every three months to monitor your progress.
Medical Follow-up, Psychotherapy Consultation, & Specialist Advice
- 1 hour: £160
- 30 minutes: £80
- 15 minutes: £40
- Face to face, or by MS Teams, Whats App video, Zoom, Skype, Apple FaceTime, or Telephone
Private Healthcare Insurance Accepted
I am recognised by CIGNA, PruHealth, and Western Provident Association (WPA) as a healthcare provider.
A 10% Advance bulk booking discount is offered to private patients for Five pre-booked Follow-up Consultations. A 10% Loyalty discount is available after attending Five 1 hour Follow-up Consultations.
Please note that all private patient fees need to be paid in advance; thank you. Payments should be made by BACS transfer or PayPal to IamPsychiatry. Cash payments are also accepted.
Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice and non-attendance will incur full payment of the fee for the Medical consultation.